Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Roadtrip Bites - Norfolk, VA

Driving through Norfolk we were searching for a place to eat lunch.  After reading the great reviews on Yelp we checked out the Handsome Biscuit.  They offer a selection of sweet potato biscuit sandwiches. 


My husband had the Shorty, egg and cheese (he added bacon).  I had the Boom Chick, chicken salad with pecans and berry compote.  The biscuits were great and the sandwiches were beyond tasty.  After seeing multiple people order the Hella Fitzgerald (Fried Chicken with bacon, cheddar, and red eye sausage gravy) I want to try it the next time I'm in Norfolk.
Shorty
Boom Chick

There is limited seating but they offer both indoor and outdoor seating.  Although there may be a wait I suggest going after the lunch hour.  We were able to get a table and didn't wait in line on a Saturday around 2pm.

handsomebiscuit.com
2511 Colonial Ave
Park Place - Norfolk, VA

No comments:

Post a Comment